yellowdog-newbie digest, Vol 1 #615 - 9 msgs

Gustavo Chirinos yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 17:58:56 -0400

Thanks Dhiraj. I'll try it to see if it works.

Use YDL 2.3 because at the time I downloaded the image, 3.0 wasn't
public. Any specific reason that it's worth to try 3.0 instead? (I'm
talking specifically about this iMac model).

Before trying to install 2.3, I tried OS 9 in second partition and YDL
in first (follow the guidelines) and didn't worked. I just got a gray
screen at startup.
Don't know if it's something with this iMac model.
Have you successfully installed YDL in a iMac Rev A?
My first goal was to install OS X, 9 and YDL, but I gave up.

Really appreciated any help in this matter.
Thanks