installing Linux on disk image

Dave yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 17:18:34 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you all for the comments on this problem.

Bill, how would you recommend putting a disk image in
ISO format and installing Linux on it? Once it is
installed, how do I run Linux from it when OS X is
already running?

Clint, do you think I could install Linux to a disk
image, copy the image to a CD, boot from the CD, then
run MacOnLinux? Perhaps I could have another Linux
disk image for saving files.

The Virtual PC idea is interesting, but expensive.

=====
My home page: http://prueba.info