Please Help (maybe a repeat)

Dan Pourhadi yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 02:09:32 -0400

Sorry, I've been having some problems with my email system, I think the last
email I sent had my wrong email address, so if this is a repeat, I
apalogize.

----------------
Hello,

For the past couple of weeks, I have been trying to get my Netgear WiFi
PCMCIA card installed on my Titanium Powerbook with YD3.

I have done the following:

-Changed the config file to use 'yenta_socket' and 'PCMCIA=yes'

-When the network device config and added a wireless network device with the
Lucent Orinoco/Prism II-based device.

When Linux rebooted, it said that the PCMCIA loaded 'OK', but when it boots
up and I put in the card, nothing happens.

Is there something I need to add to the Resource section of the Device add
thing? Am I missing something?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.