YDL 2.3 iMac Rev A - can't boot - HELP!! - NOW on YDL 3.0

Gustavo Chirinos yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 15:15:51 -0400

I though root partition is where the "bootstrap' is located.
And yes, it should be able to boot, but it doesn't.

I followed the install guides with both YDL 2.3 and 3.0, using dual (OS
9 and YDL) or just YDL, and didn't work for me.
So, I just give up, initialize the disk and reinstalled OS 9 and OS X.
Maybe this particular model deserve a detailed installation procedure
for the "rest of us" (I am newbie to Linux) not yet written - or
available??

Thanks anyway.
Gustavo Chirinos