Video

Alan Bailey yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 20:55:26 +0100

--Apple-Mail-12--217735461
	delsp=yes;
	charset=US-ASCII;
	format=flowed

Dwayne,
            Wish I could help....   I'm having nightmares with a PM8500
with a Radeon 7000 card in it.  The default install brings up the KDE
desktop fine apart from it being way off to the left and abit messed up
on the same side also. But when ever I try to set another resolution in
the Monitor control panel I get crap on reboot. I've try'd standard
resolutions like 1280 x 1024 and I get nuthin but wavy lines across the
screen. My monitors a decent Iiyama Pro 451 and its recognised
correctly by YDL.

I printed off the support site a way to reset the resolution to the
Install default.. but at the moment its Jibberish to me :-(  Isn't
there a setting to get YDL to swap back to the default Res after so
many seconds if you don't say its ok?

Hope this makes sense......lol

Al.

On Monday, August 25, 2003, at 08:04  pm, Dwayne C Ayers wrote:

> I am installing YDL on a powermac 9600/200 the video is not full
> resolution
> and very hard to read the installation process. Will I easily be able
> correct this after the install? How?
>
> Thanks,
> Dwayne

-------

Hey, Hey... its a party!... I want to party too. Please don't ask me
about G4's tonight..please...

--Apple-Mail-12--217735461

Dwayne,

           Wish I could help....   I'm having nightmares with a PM8500
with a Radeon 7000 card in it.  The default install brings up the KDE
desktop fine apart from it being way off to the left and abit messed
up on the same side also. But when ever I try to set another
resolution in the Monitor control panel I get crap on reboot. I've
try'd standard resolutions like 1280 x 1024 and I get nuthin but wavy
lines across the screen. My monitors a decent Iiyama Pro 451 and its
recognised correctly by YDL.

I printed off the support site a way to reset the resolution to the
Install default.. but at the moment its Jibberish to me :-(  Isn't
there a setting to get YDL to swap back to the default Res after so
many seconds if you don't say its ok?

Hope this makes sense......lol

Al.

<excerpt>I am installing YDL on a powermac 9600/200 the video is not