Orinoco-Airport-DNS problem

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:14:25 -0500

Mr. Rietsch:

On Tuesday, August 26, 2003, at 08:41  PM, Arne Rietsch wrote:
> I just installed YDL 3.0 on my old Powerbook G3 (Wallstreet) and have
> been trying to get networking to go. I'm using an Orinoco Wireless
> card to try to connect to an Airport network.

I just saw a Web article on Linux wireless:

<http://networking.earthweb.com/netsysm/article.php/3066371>

The article is mostly fluff, but at the end of the second page is a set
of useful links to How-Tos and the like. Perhaps you will find some
help there.

And, keep us informed of your progress. I, too, just installed YDL 3.0
on a Wallstreet, and I would be interested on your wireless progress.

Best wishes,
Clint

--
Dr. Clinton C. MacDonald | <mailto:clint.macdonald@ttuhsc.edu>