"Overlap" problem with 17 inch studio display (LCD) - FIXED!

Robert Fernandes yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 12:59:42 -0400

Charles,

Thank you! The xvidtune suggested elsewhere didn't seem to do much.=20
This fix was a breeze and worked perfectly. Did it while logged in to=20
KDE - figured I would have to reboot but just logged out and when I=20
ended back up in gdm, it was fixed! Thanks again.

-Bob