New to Linux

MHZ yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 16:47:07 -0300

No problem to give some help...but did you read the "how to" before
posting?

Remember YDL is adviced to be 1st partition (AFTER the hda's 8 or 9,
depending on what you have installed before). therefore you should back
up all and re-install OS9 (mandatory 'coz u gotta use OS9 cd
partitioning utility), OSX (could be later, thou). Specify XX Gb
(minimum 1,7 Gb) ALLOCATED for YDL, and WW Gb for Mac OS's.

Take note of where partitiions are (hda 9, hda 10, etc).
Then boot from YDL Cd's...