mounting hfs for shared partition

MHZ yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 19:35:08 -0300

That's very true, but remember that:

1)the order of partitions is very important! Besides, If you use OS9
Drive Setup then I believe you will have to install OS9 (if not, how
would you get the CD out). On the other hand, using OSX Disk Utility
will force you to choose either HFS+ or UFS.

2)root (YDL) can write in OS9 and OSX (if you get to mount hfs+). I did
mount OSX partition and could only access to Folders types YDL didn't
recognize well, thoug I didn't try harder because I am used to handle a
HFS partition for all my files and 2 partitions for OS9 and OSX each,
plus the partition for YDL. Then I allways save files in one part only
and can access them from any OS.

Good Luck!