YDL to use Win98 modem connection?

Randall Payne yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 21:54:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi list,

I have a win98 pc with a 'win modem', I also have a PPC with YDL (no modem).

I have networked the two pcs together and can ping from one to the other.

The next thing I want to do is to share the win98 modem connection with the YDL PPC.  I have searched "How To's " and archived lists and can only find directions for connection sharing the other way around using IP masqerading.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to share a Win98 modem connection with the YDL PPC?

Cheers,
Randall.