(no subject)

MHZ yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:40:57 -0300

I remember having the same problem the first time I installed YDL in my l=
ife=20
(1 year ago). I solved it based on some instructions from the web. Sorry =
I=20
can't remember where from, right now. I'll find out.
Anyways, I do remember it was solved by configuring the monitor (in my ib=
ook):

ibook 2001
16 bits
65 thousand colors
Ati 128 fb

MHZ
On Friday 21 February 2003 11:27, Suzanne Payne wrote:
> --On Friday, February 21, 2003 3:14 pm +0100 Mark Nieuwenhuizen
>
> <mark@marknieuwenhuizen.nl> wrote:
> > YDL boots up from disk but doesn't go into a GUI of anykind.
>
> If you've not selected a GUI login this is normal.  If you did select G=
UI