So New I have an Umbillical Cord

Nick yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 01:33:36 +0000

HD is ok i think, 500mb above the minimum and i can get it to load KDE
using the failsafe mode but not anything else and you can't use it in
that state because of the poor res.

Memory might be a problem as its only got 96mb. But I thought linux was
able to work on older machines with lower specs?

Thanks for the input Chuck, any help right now is appreciated