So New I have an Umbillical Cord

Nick yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 02:45:51 +0000

I'm not overly worried by the speed. Like I said the box was given to
me free, so the reason for me looking at linux was two fold, one I've
heard really good things about it and wanted to play around, and two
I'm interested in getting the thing  doing something useful without
having to upgrade it, which was why I thought it might be worth trying.

Is the general consensus then that an upgraded 9600 to G3 (200/300mhz)
with a 4gb hard drive and 96mb won't run it at all except on a command
line basis?

Your help is greatly appreciated, thanks.