New Install - need to break up UserSpace partition for /, /boot

B. Charles Reynolds yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 21:14:36 -0900

On Tuesday, January 28, 2003, at 04:45 PM, John van Vlaaderen wrote:

> Thanks Ray.. but the DESTROYS ALL DATA is what I am hoping to avoid.
>
> It sucks that you cant just fix things, as in PC Linux.
>
> On Linux I would use partition editor gnu parted to resize etc.

Err... Even then, if the partition is NTFS, it can't be resized. Only
FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32.

___
Charles

Hard to not notice the explosive growth in the Internet economy. Ever
wondered how you could tap into it? Unicity Network provides a simple
way, and it just might be what you're looking for. Find out at
http://www.unicitynetwork.com/reynet/
E-mail: charlesreynolds@mac.com