New Install - need to break up UserSpace partition for /, /boot

Ray Lacgalvs yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:53:43 +1000

Have heard of a utility that can be bought, which will do a partition
without destroying the data.
Unfortunately don't remember the name - "partition magic" or something.
--
regards, ray.