New Install - need to break up UserSpace partition for /, /boot

John van Vlaaderen yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 20:45:33 -0500

Thanks Ray.. but the DESTROYS ALL DATA is what I am hoping to avoid.

It sucks that you cant just fix things, as in PC Linux.

On Linux I would use partition editor gnu parted to resize etc.

too bad :(