data partition

Jason Stevens yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
01 Jul 2003 02:23:26 +0300

Ron,

That's a great idea! I'm going to try it myself. Sounds a lot easier
than than networking the two systems together on the same machine.

Since I don't have such a "shared" partition now, is it necessary to
create it within OS X (and therefore lose the current OS X
installation), or can it be done within YDL?

If you have some brief instructions, this is really something that would
be nice to see included with the how-to's on the YDL site ;-)

Thanks,

Jason