data partition

Ron Smith yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 13:47:01 -0700

That is a good question. I set up the partition when I prepared the
drive for the initial installation of YDL. You can definitely do it if
you are willing to reinstall OS X, but there may be a utility that will
allow you to "stretch" or "shrink" an existing partition (and keep the
existing OS X install), but I have not been able to find one. If you
manage to figure this out how to add a shared partition without
damaging OS X or Linux, please let me know and I will include it with
the instructions I hope to write before the end of the week.

Thanks for the suggestion/encouragement to write some instructions. =)

-Ron