How to boot ?

Yi Liang yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 23:47:06 +0200

> If you go to:  http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/installation/
> and download the PDF  ydl3.0_guide-single.pdf   the instructions on
> start on page 2.  You basically just boot into OS 9, put in the YDL CD
> and follow the instructions that tell you were to drag things from the
> CD onto the Mac OS 9 install. 12 easy steps. =)

That does not work.

For the boot, for old system, they said to drag things, that's ok...
but for new system (what I supposed I have), they just say : reboot
with C key with install CD, type enter and follow on-screen
instructions.
This is ok, but brings me on anaconda, what I already have done...

Is there a additionnal install of yaboot i have to do ?

regards,