More problems with Anaconda

yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 12:23:29 EDT

--part1_f3.2dc40e7c.2c39a701_boundary

Like others on this list, I am having problems installing YDL on my 500 MHz
Dual USB iBook with the partitioning done using FWB. I am using the image:
yellowdog-3.0-sirius-20030325-install1.iso from the Canadian mirror. I get an
exception in anaconda with KeyError: Foreign with the last node fsset.py line 61,
SystemTypeGet. I am going to try the text installer after making a partition
selection. It is difficult to save the error log when all the file systems are
unmounted.

Joseph R. L. Simkins

--part1_f3.2dc40e7c.2c39a701_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Arial" FA=
MILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">Like others on this list, I am having problems=
 installing YDL on my 500 MHz Dual USB iBook with the partitioning done usin=
g FWB. I am using the image: yellowdog-3.0-sirius-20030325-install1.iso from=
 the Canadian mirror. I get an exception in anaconda with KeyError: Foreign=20=
with the last node fsset.py line 61, SystemTypeGet. I am going to try the te=
xt installer after making a partition selection. It is difficult to save the=
 error log when all the file systems are unmounted.<BR>
<BR>
Joseph R. L. Simkins<BR>
</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Arial" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2=
"></FONT></HTML>
--part1_f3.2dc40e7c.2c39a701_boundary--