username/password not accepted

Angela Kahealani yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 09:10:44 -1000 (HST)

Smith-Rowland, Edward M said:
> Username/passwords are case sensitive.  Could this be it?

If anyone has solved this problem, please tell me HOW!:
YDL 3 using an Apple Extended Keyboard (ADB) on an OldWorld G3
Beige Mini-Tower the right shift and right control keys are
dead... whereas they may work in the installer... net effect:
If you enter your upper/lower case password at install time using
the right shift key, you'll have to type it at run time using the
left shift key, or you're failing to get proper capitalization of
the password (or any input for that matter).

--
All Rights Reserved Without Prejudice,
UCC 1-207. CopyRight 2003 Angela Kahealani.