Konqueror crash when opening ftp

Yi Liang yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 09:10:17 +0200

Hello all,

when i use Konqueror, on the left side I can choose the 'network' tab, and go to
shortcut to some ftp. There is an exemple with the anonymous ftp of KDE.
I can add mine, of course, but I cannot open them !
When they are anonymous ftp, i can open them (like the KDE one), when they are
not, Konqueror crash.
In fact, if i first open the ftp shortcuts in a new window, and them i double
click on one ftp shortcut. It works... but it doen't when using ftp shortcuts on
the left tab.

Is this a known bug of konqueror ?
Additionnaly, is this bug fixed in KDE 3.2, and did somebody try to install the
last version of KDE ?

regards,