Goodbye YDL, Hello Redhat? Mandrake rocks!!

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 06:55:39 -0700 (PDT)

Mandrake PPC just runs beter period.  Yes, YDL has some good how-tos.
        but for whatever reason it just doen't work.  As to posting
my problem:

http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/pipermail/yellowdog-newbie/2003-June/003578.html
http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/pipermail/yellowdog-newbie/2003-June/003579.html

Just so you know, it's been tried.

Interesting how I do not have all the issues associated with YDL 3.0
on any other flavor of Linux.
On any i586 machine I'm up and running like Marion Jones in an
American Express commercial.