Successful Install

Bradley Martin yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 12:27:51 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1404350320-1058124471=:95184

just curious...but is there any reason you can't just mount the OS X drive in YDL?

JRLS@aol.com wrote:I finally got YDL installed and running on my 500 MHz iBook. It took two complete wipes of my disk and a few looooong downloads. I had to have the free space at the start of my disk and the use of FWB patitions is questionable. I now have an iBook that boots YDL, OS X, Mac OS 9, and Open Darwin. My next chalange is to get my ADSL supported. I am thinking of using my CDROM to transfer the rp-pppoe from OS X to YDL.

I greatly wish Linux supported Firewire and am thinking about working on the effort in my spare time.

Joseph R. L. Simkins
Richardson, Texas

<i am not bradley martin>