Message

Madam estrada yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:51:57 -0700

Dear=2C

I hope that this mail will not be an embarrassment to you=3B my name is
Mrs=2E Louis Estrada=2E The wife of the embattled ex-president of the
Philippines who is under house arrest at the moment=2E
Just recently I went to see my husband in his detention place he
confidently told me that he has some amount of money deposited in a
Bank in the Central America and after he told me where to see the
certificate of deposit which I saw intact=2E A total of $21M was
deposited

Now since we =28His Family members=29 are closely monitored by the
incumbent government=2E We wish to employ your services to act as our
proxy to claim this sum from the bank and invest the money in your
country till we are ready to come over to take over the investment
from you=2E All you will do is to contact the bank where the money is
and open another account online=2C then we will write an order for the
bank to transfer the money into the account that you will open and
once this is achieved my husbands name will be completely erased
from the transaction and it make the whole thing risk free=2E

Upon request I will scan and send to you the certificate of deposit
for your perusal before the transaction commences=2E  Considering the
effort you will put in the transaction starting from
the opening of the account to the investment of the money we are
willing to concede 25% of the money to you as compensation=2C while we
will write an asset management agreement between us for you to invest
the remaining75% on our behalf=2E

We will want to know you well and therefore you are expected to send
to us your CV as well as any other means of proper Identification=2E
Even though the transaction will be based on mutual trust=2E Please if
this proposal interests you=2C contact my confidant=3A Mr=2E Angel Navarro
via this email=3A angel=5Fnavarro=40post=2Ecz

Please keep this matter as a top secret till the end of the
transaction=2E

Regards
Mrs=2E Louis Estrada