Freeze while transferring install image

Joe Hartley yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:03:18 -0400

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:42:01 -0400
cmarcoe71@netscape.net (christopher marcoe) wrote:
> > I partitioned the drive, with 400MB for MacOS and the rest for YDL,

> How much space did you leave for YDL?

There's over 3 GB available for YDL.  I've just put / as one big partition
(no separate /var /usr /boot or anything.  Maybe that's not the most
effective, but I have a feeling that I'll be doing this at least once
after I get it running!

> Are you doing a custom install or using one of the "options"

I always do a custom install.  I'm told that with my choices I need
about 1.8GB for the install, so I dont think it's a space problem.

Thanks for the advice!  I will persevere!

    129 Petta. Lake Rd,  Saunderstown, RI 02874 - vox 401.338.9214