Installed YDL, can't boot to OSX anymore

David Schneider yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 01 Jun 2003 16:05:57 -0700

I've figured it out. Well, actually, I found the answer on the YDL general
list. Apparently it's a bug in the YDL installer and one of the partitions
it creates. Here's the message that details how to fix it, if anyone else is
having the problem:

http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/pipermail/yellowdog-general/2003-April/0
07186.html