i386 applications

John Dennis yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 21:13:42 -0700

Is there any way to download these applications and run them?  What I mean are
those that are compiled for Windows linux machines.  I know that I could get
the source code and compile it if they had it.  I also know that most of the
applications that YDL uses were probably written for linux.  I know for some
of the items I could use yum or apt-get if I could get it to work.  I want
applications such as Kapital that have demo's, but these are all for i386.  I
know this is a foolish question, but since I do not have much background in
linux I thought I would ask it.