Thanks to every one

yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 12:07:54 -0700

I got my system to ignore the eth0 hang by editing
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 file and set  ONBOOT=no as
described.  I also want to thank those that let me know about the keys
to press like I was able to do in os 9 and os x to emulate multi mouse
buttons.  I was used to hitting certain keys so I did not even think
about f10 and f11.  I guess my other problem about programs for YDL I
will have to get with the developers and see if they will compile it
for my machine so I can use all those wonderful programs out there.
Thanks again to every one that has helped me out getting used to do
things the linux way.