new DSL

Antonio Netzer yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 13:50:04 -0500 (CDT)

Are you using a router in addition to the modem?
if you are not, you should think about it, they are about $50 for a
wireless router, in case you want to add a wireless laptop to you setup
later, anyways , with a router, you only need to do the initial setup, i
think you can do it through a web page.  once the router is running, any
box, with any os that you plug into it should find an ip, with dhcp,