default user creation

Larson, Timothy E. yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:21:53 -0500

I use "useradd -D -g users" to set the default group for new users, but it doesn't stick.  New users are still created in a group with their own name.  Is useradd just broken, or what?

Thanks,
Tim

--
Tim Larson     <><   <><   <><   <><   <><     OL 4-131-2
Info. Services - Internal Medicine Clinical Systems, Mayo Clinic, Rochester