ydl 2.3 and sleeping a 3400c

Larson, Timothy E. yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:13:32 -0500

Is sleep supported on the 3400 under 2.3?  Mine went to sleep and doesn't seem to wake up.  If I can't get it to wake up, can I at least disable sleep?  What are my options?

Thanks,
Tim

--
Tim Larson     <><   <><   <><   <><   <><     OL 4-131-2
Info. Services - Internal Medicine Clinical Systems, Mayo Clinic, Rochester