3.0 cdrom

yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 21:20:03 -0400

Jason,

You really know your stuff!  i was on #yellowdog for a couple hours and no one could figure it out.  That was really easy the way you explained it.  Only one problem, how do I adjust the volume?

Also,
I created the cd icon on the desktop but when i click onn it i get:

Error-Desktop
The desktop entry file
/home/drhedberg/Desktop/CD%2fDVD-ROM Device
is of type FSDevice but has no Dev=... entry

Does this really matter?  What changes should I make.

I really appreciate your help.
Nikolas Hedberg