Problems from processor to booting... Need guidence

ArchAngel_Nix yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:40:59 -0600

On Wednesday, June 18, 2003, at 01:54  AM, Jason Stevens wrote:

> I can just quickly answer the last question about booting into OS X.
> as root, open a text editor, and open the file /etc/yaboot/config.
> Change
> the line that reads defaultos=linux to defaultos=macosx. On reboot, you
> should now see options for Linux as well as OS X.

Well I edited the yaboot.conf file in the /etc directory as mentioned
above but it didn't work.
Maybe I failed to mention that in the boot menu Mac OS is not on the
list. There is only Linux and CD-ROM boot. When I was partitioning my
drive I failed to rename the Mac partition to what the YDL suggested.
How do I add Mac OS to the list?