Problems from processor to booting... Need guidence

Jason Stevens yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:54:20 +0300

I can just quickly answer the last question about booting into OS X. Log in
as root, open a text editor, and open the file /etc/yaboot/config. Change
the line that reads defaultos=linux to defaultos=macosx. On reboot, you
should now see options for Linux as well as OS X.