Problems from processor to booting... Need guidence

Mike Holley yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 00:11:33 -0600

I have a 1 GHz TiBook. Mac OS sees my 1 GHz processor, but YDL sees 667
MHz. Why is this, and how do I change it?

I read somewhere if I wanted to mount my Mac partition use the command
'netatalk.' I must be doing something wrong, I can't seem to get it to
work. Is there a different command I need to use, or another app?

When I try to set up my laptop to connect to a wireless network via
'redhat-config-network' I get an error. Something about the Wireless
Extension used to initialize my wireless card was version 14 and the
version the OS uses is 12. How do I either use version 12 on my card,
or 14 in my system?

Last but not least; the Yaboot menu doesn't included Mac OS X. How do I
add it to the menu, and make it the default OS for the time out? Thanks
for all the help.

-Mike Holley-
mike@holleyinc.com