Installation crash : received signal 11

Mr Franck Berneron yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 12:50:29 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I have donwnloaded YDL 3.0 and tried to install it on
my PB Bronze G3/300-356Mo/4Go and won't get passed the
"running sbin/loader/" that generates an error message
saying sthing like "terminating process received
signal 11" then "sending kill signals" bla bla bla...

I have managed once to have the graphical installer
started after having run Mediacheck to see if my burns
were ok, which they are, but it only happened once...

Does anyone have any clue?

Pls note I have successfully installed YDL 3.0 from
the same CD's on my wife's Wallstreet 192Mo/2G0.
Wondering if there isn't any material pblm behind it
as MacOS 9.0.4/9.1 has been crashing like crazy for
quite a while now (3 up from scratch installs in about
a month, getting tired of it...)

Hope you can help,

Cheers,

Franck Berneron