It's all yellow.

Dave yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:34:26 -0400

Hello, all.

I just successfully installed YDL 3.0 on a PowerPC 4400.  Everything went
swimmingly.  I have attached an Apple Multiple Scan 1705 display.  The
installer did not recognize the monitor on its own, but I found it during
the Monitor Configuration portion of the installer.

I went with the default (16 bit) depth and 800 x 600 resolution.  Everything
works fine except for the fact that it's all yellow!  Looks like everything
that should be white is displaying as yellow.  The desktop wallpaper is
brown.  Something tells me this is not right.

This machine has the stock video card and vram.  Any ideas?  TIA!

Dave