YDL Installed OK - But Can't Boot Back to OSX!

Steve Munsell yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:12:24 -0400

--Apple-Mail-14--1022949999

Try booting holding the "d" key (default finds first system on disk)

Try booting holding the "x" key (should force os x)

df -k      shows partition names

On Friday, June 27, 2003, at 04:11 PM, Mark Srebnik wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> Made it through the YDL install process. Can boot into YDL 3 OK.
>
> But can't boot back into OSX on my other drive....
>
> Have tried following Dan Burcaw's instructions for updating 'pdisk'
> but having problem properly identifying the Linux drive by its proper
> name.
>
> What do I type in Terminal to get list of hard drive/partition names?
>
> Should I do pdisk update or something else to get this fixed?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark

The Power Of The Press Goes To The Individual Who Owns One!

Always Made On A Mac!

Steve Munsell

(work)
www.contagiousgraphics.com