Incorrect disk error

Bethany Pray yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 17:24:11 -0400

I downloaded YDL-3.0 iso's from several sites, correct MD5 signatures
on all.
Disk 1 gets the load going fine, but I cannot get disk 2 recognized.
It gives
an error "That's not the correct Yellow Dog Linux CDROM" and then
ejects.
It mounts fine on my Mac G4 Titanium (DVD/CD-RW drive) under OS X and
all the files are readable.  I do not believe that it is a flawed iso
or CD.  The
.discinfo file has:

1048639239.957931
Yellow Dog 3.0
ppc
2
YellowDog/base
YellowDog/RPMS
YellowDog/pixmaps

Disk three has a different number up top.  I don't know what that
number is
though.  Is it possibly a version number that is being checked by the
installer?
Is there a way to force mounting of the CD?  Is this a trick to get us
to buy the
CDs?  Everything else seems to work just fine though. UGH....

Ken