YDL Installed OK - But Can't Boot Back to OSX! - FIXED!!!

Mark Srebnik yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 08:51:55 -0700

    Hi Paul,

    THANKS SO MUCH, that DID IT!!

    Emailing the list from my old OSX drive!!

    Feel so much better now!

    Realize now that a big part of my confusion over partition map change
    was I was thinking that you needed to change this on the Linux partition
    (hda).

    Now if I can just remember why in the world I wanted to install YDL3....

    ;-)

    Regards,

    Mark Srebnik
    Happy Linux/Mac User