data partition

Ron Smith yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 15:49:33 -0700

I "cheated" when I did this. I looked at the preconfigured apple
systems that Terrasoft sells and they came (not sure if they still do,
they updated that part of the site recently) with an "extra" partition
that was formatted HFS, which both YDL and OS X can mount to read and
write to. It works great, any data that I have that I am likely to want
to use in both OSes I save to that partition. That way no matter which
OS I am booted into the data I need is "just there."

-Ron