data partition

Jason Stevens yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
01 Jul 2003 01:30:02 +0300

I would suggest just installing OS X on its own partition and YDL on
another. You can transfer files back and forth in a number of ways.
Samba works very well, for instance, if you have OS X running under MOL.
In OS X, you just need to be sure that your Sharing/Services settings
allow for Windows File Sharing (via Samba).