CD-images of the system

David Voth yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:11:45 -0800

I downloaded Yellow Dog Linux from Windows and burned it onto CD with
the machine for my 7500/G3 and it worked. You have to make sure that
the CD burning software you use is able to create a CD from an ISO
file. What will happen is that the .iso file you downloaded will be
burned onto the CD, but when you look at the CD you won't see a
single file, but all the files and folders for an installation disk.

David

--
Cheamweb "From the Fraser Valley to the World"
	www.cheamweb.com