Intro to Linux

David Voth yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 09:52:55 -0800

A couple sites I'll mention are Linux Online <http://www.linux.org>,
which is all about Linux with info and useful links. Another site
I've used recently as I get Linux up and running is LinuxPrinting.org
<http://www.linuxprinting.org/> for your printing needs, including
drivers.

A question related to the last site: I found the driver for my
printer, an Epson Stylus Photo 820 and tried installing it, however
when I got to make a test print nothing happens. I was trying to
install the driver using the KDE control centre. Any ideas what may
be happening?

David