Install problems on Powermac 7300/200

Søren Gade yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 08:00:26 +0100

I have the same problem with a powermac 4400 running 9.1, it also fails in
the packages area, and i also tried both kernels.

The error massage is something like this
"a critical error........ This module has severe damage ....... correct this
manually."

how do you correct it manually?

Pardon my spelling.