Install Apache 2 - GCC cannot create executables

Dylan Hand yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 09:56:23 -0500

I think this happened to me once before as well. When you do the Server
Install, it does not install all of the gcc libraries and other
utilities needed to compile something. I think the only way to fix it
would be to re-do the installation.

Dylan