YDL 3 Install Error

Angela Kahealani yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 01 May 2003 09:37:50 -1000

Installing YDL 3 on my PowerMac G3 Beige MiniTower...
I boot up from Disk 1, get Anaconda running,
and when I reach the part about partitioning,
I get an unhandled exception error,
no matter which of the two options I choose
(Disk Druid or pdisk) I get the same error
that Chris Ruzin <chris@mantis-design.com> posted.

> Has anyone else come across this error?

Me...

> Has anyone figured out a workaround? Chris Ruzin

I completely reformatted / repartitioned my drives
with Mac OS 9's Drive SetUp utility, and now I'm
in Disk Druid. JUST got there NOW...

--
Copyright 2003 Angela Kahealani. All rights reserved without prejudice;
UCC1-207. All information and transactions are private between the