Pismo trackpad "tap" activation with YDL 3.0?

Chris Ruzin yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
06 May 2003 10:23:21 -0500

You could set the /usr/bin/trackpad tap up as a startup program in your
sessions preferences.  I haven't actually done this, but I imagine it
would work.

By the way, I also have YDL on a Pismo PowerBook.  YDL runs and looks
great on it.