yellowdog-newbie digest, Vol 1 #443 - 13 msgs

mauro yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 06 May 2003 19:14:24 +0200

well, i did finally found a way to start the graphical installation with
anaconda in my ppc 6500, but after the partition, when it start to install
the packages i got a "bug" error that drive the installation in a textual
black screen, and, due to my unexperience to install linux on macs ( i did
it thousand times in a lot of peecee) i couldn't go on....
let me say <damnit!!!> LOL

So, media doesn't matter, and ram too... i'm starting to think that "good
luck" does matter...hehehehe

best regards
Mauro